Thursday, January 21, 2016

Episode 5 - Attack of the WIP's

Thank you everyone for joining me for Episode 5. If you haven't had a chance to check out my latest episode you can find it below!


Today I talked about the many WIP's I have going or am about to cast on and I will link those below. I definitely cannot be called a monogamous knitter!
I had some technical difficulties this week, which I have gone over in the episode. Things will hopefully be back to normal next week!


I have two podcasts that I highly recommend you check out if you haven't already, one is for Andi of the Andre sue knits podcast. The other is Maria from the Stitched in Sweden Podcast.

I have a shop update which you can find here.

I also showed you guys some magazines today as well as a book so here is some information on those:
Amimomo Knit Collection: Autumn/Winter 2008
Vogue Knitting International Spring/Summer 1984 
Bernat Book NO. 65 Bulky knits designed by Mirsa of Italy for women and men
Decorative Crochet Number 3
Leisure Arts Vests for Women to knit and crochet Leaflet 141
Linette by Bernat Book No. 250
Knitting Elegance No. 14
Knit Scene Spring 2016
The Vogue/Butterick Step-by-step guide to sewing techniques

As always you can find me on Ravelry, Instagram, youtube and Etsy as CoffeeCrazedKnits.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment